Helping you and your team increase your brand’s presence on Google
The aim of our SEO training is allow you to effectively manage your SEO efforts in-house and reduce the need to outsource.
As with anything worth doing properly, knowing where to focus your efforts is important.
SEO is no different.
Our training courses help you and your team apply your Search Engine Optimisation efforts as effectively as possible, and as a consequence, boost your exposure on Google and other search engines.
We’re not about ‘gaming the algorithm‘
What we help you with is understanding the signals that Google is looking for in order to give you a higher ranking in their search results. It’s not about uncovering some mythical ‘secrets’ that will magically get you ranked higher.
Delivered online: £595
Delivered on-site: £695
What Google is looking for
The fundamental determiners which Google uses to rank a website.
How the structure of your content play an important role in determining visibility.
Building your brand’s presence outside of your website to drive traffic.
Understanding your results
Knowing which analytics to focus on and areas which need attention.
Who we’ve delivered training and SEO support to
Online or at your location
Our training is delivered either online or at your place of work.
We’ll provide you a raft of supplementary training guides.
We deliver in plain English without unnecessary complexity.
We’ll help you with any questions you may have after your training.
Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO
- Why are rankings important?
- How do search engines work?
- How do people search online?
- What factors determine where a website ranks?
- Common SEO obstacles
- Keyword research
- Audience research
- Competitor research
- Redundant tactics
On page SEO
- On page elements
- On page content
- Optimise for keywords or topics?
- Image & video optimisation
- Google and AI content
- User experience and SEO
Introduction to links
- Internal links
- Menus & navigation
- Category pages
- Landing pages
Off page SEO
- External links
- Backlink authority
- How to get backlinks
- How to create linkable content
- How to do a backlink audit
- Let’s check your backlinks
- Disavowing toxic backlinks
- Monitor rankings & progress
Introduction to analytics
- Common misconceptions
- Essential analytical tools & software
- Recovering from a drop in rankings
- Issues to check
Why choose VUMO to provide your SEO training?
- Run by an experienced SEO practitioner with over 10 years experience in running SEO campaigns for companies and organisations.
- Courses are run specifically for your organisation and you are guaranteed personal support throughout the course.
- Training can be delivered on-site at your location, so no additional travel and expense costs for your employees.
- You’ll receive the most up-to-date insights into how Google search algorithms work
- Course notes and support material provided on all topics covered by the training.
- 3 months support to help answer any questions you may have.